Sunday, October 17, 2010

Best Booking Advice

I received some of the best booking advice today that I could have. I have had some trouble booking parties. I figured I would contact people about booking from my first party and go from there. Well, I posted on Thirty-One Gifts Yahoo Group the other night and received an email from another consultant.

She gave me the advice to offer a free gift just for booking a party. So, I put some thought into it and came up with a really great idea. I could buy a tote and fill it up for family movie night. It could consist of a popcorn bown, packages of popcorn, some popcorn flavored powder, and a two liter of soda. Pretty much everyone I have had a party for has a family and do generally sit down to watch movies with each other - at least every once in a while, I can imagine!

So, offering this gift will help gain money for myself but also offer a great, free incentive for those who are wanting to have a party and earn great, free items!

It is a win-win! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment